We have a couple of pairs Scott Scrapper 105 already mounted with Scott Warden 13 demo bindings. These skis are new for winter 21/22 and were due to be tested by us but due to COVID this couldn't happen. The demo binding is great as you can adjust to any adult ski boot without drilling or you could change the centre boot position again without drilling. The binding is made by Salomon but with Scott cosmetic. The Warden binding has a Din release up to 13. This bundle is worth over £700.
SCOTT is always striving to bring skiers to the next level of performance. Introducing the SCOTT Slight 93, the newest generation of all-mountain skis. This ski utilizes a revolutionary combination of unidirectional and triaxial carbon with a lightweight composite wood core and aramid fibers in a sandwich construction. With a 16m-turnradius, the SCOTT Slight 93 will elevate any skier's abilities. The pre-mounted M11 binding offers lightweight performance and is compatible with the GripWalk standard.
CORE - WOOD CORE
REINFORCEMENT - CARBON/ARAMID ELIPTIC
ROCKER - TWIN TIP ROCKER M
CONSTRUCTION - FULL SANDWICH SIDE WALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- 3DIMENSION SIDECUT - This revolutionary sidecut design combines a tip and tail with either a central flat line or a small amount of sidecut under foot. The tip and tail radii allow for easy turn initiation while the flat line (freeski) or a larger radius (all conditions) provides stability, power and precise edge hold. This power design has earned accolades in the form of Winter X-Games Gold Medals and multiple ski test awards.
- SSCL CARBON/ARAMID ELIPTIC - SSCl utilizes a proven elliptic shape, for optimized weight reduction and torsional rigidity, and pairs it with a revolutionary carbon matrix. The matrix has 0 degree and 45 degree stingers for both a lively flex and unmatched rigidity. Lastly an Aramid bottom layer is utilized for increased vibration dampening.
- FULL SKI LENGTH WOOD CORE - The Full-Length Wood Core produces a more consistent ski flex and creates a homogeneous transition between middle part and rockered tip and tail.
- TWIN TIP ROCKER M - Having rocker in both the tip and tail allows for optimal float in deep snow and creates a playful ski, while traditional camber underfoot maintains edge hold and stability. This improves ski flotation in powder, creates a forgiving and playful ski that maintains performance and versatility.
- FACTORY FINISH - SCOTT skis come direct from the factory ready to ski with SCOTT’s Factory Finish. Factory Finish offers an effective edge angle of 88°, resulting from a 3° side and 1° base angle for an exceptional performance. The base is finished with a micro structured CNC stone grind so you can mount your skis and hit the hill, no tuning required.