We have a couple of pairs Scott Scrapper 115 already mounted with Scott Warden 13 demo bindings. These skis are new for winter 21/22 and were due to be tested by us but due to COVID this couldn't happen. The demo binding is great as you can adjust to any adult ski boot without drilling or you could change the centre boot position again without drilling. The binding is made by Salomon but with Scott cosmetic. The Warden binding has a Din release up to 13. This bundle is worth over £700.
With outstanding feedback and success in its first season, the award-winning SCOTT Scrapper 115 has become the benchmark for the quiver freeski-ski. Utilizing SCOTT’s carbon/wood core construction, the Scrapper 115 combines all the ingredients of a winner – powerful and ultra-stable everywhere, yet light and nimble when needed.
CORE - WOOD CORE
REINFORCEMENT - CARBON LAMINATE PAULOWNIA
ROCKER - TWIN TIP ROCKER M
CONSTRUCTION - FULL SANDWICH SIDE WALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- 3DIMENSION SIDECUT - This revolutionary sidecut design combines a tip and tail with either a central flat line or a small amount of sidecut under foot. The tip and tail radii allow for easy turn initiation while the flat line (freeski) or a larger radius (all conditions) provides stability, power and precise edge hold. This power design has earned accolades in the form of Winter X-Games Gold Medals and multiple ski test awards.
- SSCL P CARBON LAMINATE - SSCl P The combination of lightweight Paulownia wood core and carbon stringers in a laminate construction make this design the perfect choise for a progressive skier. Sidewall laminate construction offers great edge grip and torsional rigidity while carbon stringers provide incredible pop in a lightweight rigid package.
- FULL SKI LENGTH WOOD CORE - The Full-Length Wood Core produces a more consistent ski flex and creates a homogeneous transition between middle part and rockered tip and tail.
- TWIN TIP ROCKER M - Having rocker in both the tip and tail allows for optimal float in deep snow and creates a playful ski, while traditional camber underfoot maintains edge hold and stability. This improves ski flotation in powder, creates a forgiving and playful ski that maintains performance and versatility.
- FACTORY FINISH - SCOTT skis come direct from the factory ready to ski with SCOTT’s Factory Finish. Factory Finish offers an effective edge angle of 88°, resulting from a 3° side and 1° base angle for an exceptional performance. The base is finished with a micro structured CNC stone grind so you can mount your skis and hit the hill, no tuning required.