The women-specific version of the Slight 83 is built with an air-channeled wood core for a softer and lighter set-up. Thanks to a unique Elliptic Carbon/Aramid Sandwich construction, the Slight 83 Women offers precise edge control and performance on hardpack, while tracking mixed conditions with ease. The pre-mounted M10 binding offers lightweight performance and is compatible with the GripWalk standard.
CORE - WOOD CORE
REINFORCEMENT - CARBON/ARAMID ELIPTIC
ROCKER - PRO TIP ROCKER 250
CONSTRUCTION - FULL SANDWICH SIDE WALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- 3DIMENSION SIDECUT - This revolutionary sidecut design combines a tip and tail with either a central flat line or a small amount of sidecut under foot. The tip and tail radii allow for easy turn initiation while the flat line (freeski) or a larger radius (all conditions) provides stability, power and precise edge hold. This power design has earned accolades in the form of Winter X-Games Gold Medals and multiple ski test awards.
- SSCL CARBON/ARAMID ELIPTIC - SSCl utilizes a proven elliptic shape, for optimized weight reduction and torsional rigidity, and pairs it with a revolutionary carbon matrix. The matrix has 0 degree and 45 degree stingers for both a lively flex and unmatched rigidity. Lastly an Aramid bottom layer is utilized for increased vibration dampening.
- FULL SKI LENGTH WOOD CORE - The Full-Length Wood Core produces a more consistent ski flex and creates a homogeneous transition between middle part and rockered tip and tail.
- PRO-TIP ROCKER 250 - Combining a progressive shape with increased tip height and radius creates Pro-Tip Rocker. SCOTT's Pro-Tip provides a more versatile and forgiving ski no matter the conditions. This Improves ski agility and progressivness, Increases stability in powder and deep snow and Provides forgiveness, allowing skier to adjust turn shape
- PRE-TRACK - SCOTT’s Pre-Track technology allows a variable effective edge depending on terrain. The unique shovel and tail geometry offers a smaller effective edge for short radius turns on groomed slopes and a longer effective edge when making bigger turns or skiing off-piste. The result is a more precise, stable and versatile ski
- FACTORY FINISH - SCOTT skis come direct from the factory ready to ski with SCOTT’s Factory Finish. Factory Finish offers an effective edge angle of 88°, resulting from a 3° side and 1° base angle for an exceptional performance. The base is finished with a micro structured CNC stone grind so you can mount your skis and hit the hill, no tuning required.