Stiffness and stability meet smooth skiing with the Atomic Hawx Prime 110 S, the every-day skier’s go-to ski boot for direct, responsive riding with the Legendary Hawx Feel. Prolite cuts weight while adding strength using a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key areas. The pre-shaped Memory Fit 3D liner is key in creating a comfortable fit that you can dial in even further with the thermoforming Memory Fit process – shaping the shell, cuff and liner especially for you. Fine-tune any session with Power Shift – it lets you set forward lean and adjust flex by +/- 10 points. With enough stiffness and power to handle a wide range of conditions, and comfort that will last all day, a solid skier with average-width feet can’t go wrong with the Hawx Prime 110 S.
LAST : 100MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - 3D GOLD
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- POWER SHIFT - The forward lean can be adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° simply by moving the power control up and down. You can also alter the flex index by +/- 10 flex points by adding or removing a screw. For a completely personalized set-up. (2nd Power Shift Screw & 13° Power Shift Shim included)
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- 3D GOLD LINER - A higher stiffness liner with anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 40mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to improve power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.