Teko - your ultimate eco-performance ski sock
The Teko 'Ski Pro' sock was designed by professionals for professionals! Made with our M3RINO.XC fiber. Our merino wool is exceptionally soft, with natural moisture-wicking and insulating properties, making it ideal for winter sport activities. Seamless toe construction keeps you comfortable and the arch and anatomical Y-heel provide support. The Ski Pro sock is perfect for those who prefer a thinner sock but appreciate the benefits of light cushioning in the heel and shin areas. Go shred!
We are committed to merino wool as a core yarn within our socks. Merino wool is an organic fiber that is from an annually renewable resource which is biodegradable and naturally anti-microbial.
Teko's process of combing merino with ultra fine recycled synthetic yarns has resulted in significant performance benefits including improved durability, faster drying times and overall improvements in both the comfort, fit and durability of our eco-performance socks.
Teko ski sock features
- Superfine Merino wool fibres dry & evaporate moisture quickly
- Teko's Merino fibre regulates your temperature
- Dynamic Custom Fit - smooth, seamless & snug
- Performs best in cold, wet and damp conditions
- Perfect for high-performance skiing
- Seamless toe and anatomical Y-heel
- Elasticated arch support
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
What your Teko ski socks are made from
60% Merino wool, 19% Recycled polyester, 18% Polyamide, 3% Elastic
Caring for your Teko ski socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air or tumble dry
Medium - UK 5-7.5
Large - Uk 8-10.5
XL - Uk 11-13.5