Hawx Prime 100 GW 23/24
Hawx Prime 100 GW 23/24 - Black/Red / 24/24.5 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The Atomic Hawx Prime 100 is the perfect ski boot for the most people and in the most situations – a medium-width ski boot with a medium flex. It offers a reliable but exciting ride for less aggressive skiers for whom day-in, day-out comfort is a must-have. For less weight, less work, and more skiing, it’s designed with Prolite – a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements where needed. With a 100mm last, it’s made for medium-width feet, and the pre-shaped 3D Gold liner gently hugs your feet from the start – and feels even better after the thermoforming Memory Fit process that customizes the shell, cuff, and liner. For recreational skiers looking for real-deal performance with ski-all-day comfort, this boot is the definitive answer.
LAST : 100MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - 3D SILVER
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- 3D SILVER LINER - A higher stiffness liner with anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 40mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to improve power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.
Payment & Security