SCOTT's Scrapper 95 Women has been specifically developed to handle all types of skiing and terrain. It features a lighter wood core construction and softer flex than the standard Scrapper 95. The Scrapper 95 Women delivers performance and versatility in all conditions.
CORE - WOOD CORE
REINFORCEMENT - CARBON/ARAMID ELIPTIC
ROCKER - TWIN TIP ROCKER S
CONSTRUCTION - FULL SANDWICH SIDE WALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- 3DIMENSION SIDECUT - This revolutionary sidecut design combines a tip and tail with either a central flat line or a small amount of sidecut under foot. The tip and tail radii allow for easy turn initiation while the flat line (freeski) or a larger radius (all conditions) provides stability, power and precise edge hold. This power design has earned accolades in the form of Winter X-Games Gold Medals and multiple ski test awards.
- SSCL CARBON/ARAMID ELIPTIC - SSCl utilizes a proven elliptic shape, for optimized weight reduction and torsional rigidity, and pairs it with a revolutionary carbon matrix. The matrix has 0 degree and 45 degree stingers for both a lively flex and unmatched rigidity. Lastly an Aramid bottom layer is utilized for increased vibration dampening.
- FULL SKI LENGTH WOOD CORE - The Full-Length Wood Core produces a more consistent ski flex and creates a homogeneous transition between middle part and rockered tip and tail.
- TWIN TIP ROCKER S - Having rocker in both the tip and tail allows for optimal float in deep snow and creates a playful ski, while traditional camber underfoot maintains edge hold and stability. This improves ski flotation in powder, creates a forgiving and playful ski that maintains performance and versatility.
- FACTORY FINISH - SCOTT skis come direct from the factory ready to ski with SCOTT’s Factory Finish. Factory Finish offers an effective edge angle of 88°, resulting from a 3° side and 1° base angle for an exceptional performance. The base is finished with a micro structured CNC stone grind so you can mount your skis and hit the hill, no tuning required.