Weighing in at Just 1730grms The Atomic Hawx Ultra 110 S. The Legendary Hawx Feel, in a flex perfect for skiers with a narrow foot and medium build, and part of the lightest alpine boot series they have ever made. Prolite – Atomic's revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones – keeps weight down while providing extra strength for powerful skiing. The Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner is pre-shaped for comfort and support, and the Memory Fit process will thermoform your liners, shell and cuff to your feet in just minutes. Power Shift lets you adjust forward lean and flex. The Hawx Ultra 110 S is a ski boot that will make every run feel like a perfectly-controlled, high-speed skier’s dream.
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - 3D GOLD
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- POWER SHIFT - The forward lean can be adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° simply by moving the power control up and down. You can also alter the flex index by +/- 10 flex points by adding or removing a screw. For a completely personalized set-up. (2nd Power Shift Screw & 13° Power Shift Shim included)
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- 3D GOLD LINER - A higher stiffness liner with anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 40mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to improve power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.