Another strong showing in the Atomic Hawx Ultra range is the 120S. Light weight and high performance come together in the Atomic Hawx Ultra 120 S – and it’s got the Legendary Hawx Feel in a narrow 98mm last. The Mimic Platinum 3M™ Thinsulate™ Liner is the most adaptable liner Atomic have ever made – it forms precisely to the unique shape of every individual foot. It’s part of the lightest alpine ski boot range we’ve ever made, thanks to Prolite – our revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones. They also feature Power Shift, Cuff Alignment and our Cantable Grip Pads, making them some of the most customizable boots to date. For strong skiers, it performs under even the most demanding conditions. You’ll get ski-all-day comfort, and still be able to push your skis and your skiing as hard as your body and mind are willing.
FLEX: 120LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - MIMIC PLATINUM
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- POWER SHIFT - The forward lean can be adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° simply by moving the power control up and down. You can also alter the flex index by +/- 10 flex points by adding or removing a screw. For a completely personalized set-up. (2nd Power Shift Screw & 13° Power Shift Shim included)
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- MIMIC TECHNOLOGY - The liner heel, ankle and tongue feature an extra layer of supportive heat-moldable material. After being softened in the oven, this material mimics the precise shape of your foot, and hardens in that shape for a perfect custom fit.
- 3D LINER - An anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 50mm POWER STRAP - Extra large strap to maximise power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.