To compliment our already established Hawx Ultra 95 SW, We have also selected the 85 flex as a great price point for the lighter maybe less aggressive female skier. This boot still offers the customisation of 95 S including Memory Fit custom shell and liner. Atomic Hawx Ultra 85 W is the softest and most forgiving women’s boot in Hawx Ultra range, offering the Legendary Hawx Feel and comfort in a narrow fit – and it’s part of the lightest alpine ski boot range Atomic ever made! The reason it’s so light: Prolite – our revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones – cuts weight by 25%. Of course, it still features all of their Memory Fit technology – from the Memory Fit 3D Silver Liner to the in-shop Memory Fit thermoforming process of the liner, cuff and shell. Positioned for both easy entry into the boot and easy entry into the sport, it’s a great choice for women entering the sport, or skiers at the lighter end of the weight scale. Simply put, it’s a softer ski boot that offers the ultimate in comfort for female skiers with narrow feet.
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - 3D SILVER
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- POWER SHIFT - The forward lean can be adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° simply by moving the power control up and down. You can also alter the flex index by +/- 10 flex points by adding or removing a screw. For a completely personalized set-up. (2nd Power Shift Screw & 13° Power Shift Shim included)
- WOMEN SPECIFIC CUFF - The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- 3D SILVER LINER - An anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 35mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to maximise power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.