No you've not been sucked into a time vortex back to the 1980's. Introducing the Atomic Savor 100. Some customers still try to cling onto their trusted SX92's so Atomic have created an update of the classic rear entry style. We are still not sure if it's going to be a winner. It's all about ease of use. So if you struggle getting boots on and off and are just happy with a one clip closure this could be the boot for you... Time will tell.
LAST : 102MM
CONSTRUCTION - REAR ENTRY
SHELL - PU
LINER - SILVER
BUCKLE - SPEED RATCHET
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- EZ STEP IN - Rear entry for extemely easy step into the boot.
- SPEED RATCHET - The Savor's new Speed ratchet lets you intuitively tighted the boot quickly and easily.
- SILVER LINER - A mid stiffness liner that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.
- FORWARD LEAN 13°