The Kyra 85 is geared toward intermediate to advanced female skiers seeking the best blend of versatility and fit for great performance all over the mountain. Its 3 Piece Cabrio design includes a ski/walk mode and provides responsive, consistent flex, with superior lateral and rearward support. A 102mm Contour 4 last allows for a close, anatomic fit, while mitigating the hot-spots many skiers encounter. All Kyra models incorporate Dalbello’s women’s specific expandable cuff, with up to 5 cm of adjustability to accommodate any size calf. A modern, Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance centers the skier over the sweet spot of the ski, for more power and control with less effort. Trufit Sport innerboots provide enduring comfort and warmth. The GripWalk soles (available as premounted version or retrofitable with the GripWalk Option) provide better grip and more walking comfort.FLEX: 85
LAST: 102 mm
CONSTRUCTION - Cabrio
SHELL -PU/DB Hyperlite
LINER - TF Performer
BUCKLE - F-6 Alu - Micro
- CABRIO CONSTRUCTION - Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption.
- SPECIFIC WOMEN FIT - Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- SPECIAL WOMEN´S LOW PROFILE GEOMETRY CUFF - Female boot models with a removable cuff insert allow to expand the boot top opening circumference approximately 5 cm and lowers the overall boot height by 1.5 cm.
- REDUCED VOLUME FITTING LASTS - The unique, comfortable fit and size profile is optimized for a women‘s foot characteristics. Due to a narrow heel- and wider forefoot part, the women boots support a female skier in the best way by transmitting the power directly and cushioning the foot all day long.
- TAPERED REARFOOT FIT - Dalbello builds its women’s boots on carefully crafted shoe forms (lasts) that are enginereed to provide a unique fit and size profile optimized for a women’s unique foot characteristics. Dalbello’s “Lady Lasts” are developed to comfortably fit the contours the foot and to provide support and cushioning for all day comfort. Compared with men’s last, they are narrower in the heel, proportionally wider in the forefoot, and have a higher instep.
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT - High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.
The low hinging cuff permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM - The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- HIKE & RIDE MECHANISM - As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- FLEX CONTROL - Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- CUFF MOVEMENT - Fore 24°/ Back 9° Forward and Backward lean for the boots
- CANTING (SHAFT ALIGNMENT) - The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance. By adjusting the excentric canting screws, bootfitters/skiers can customize the best setup for every skier.
- TF PERFORMANCE LINER - Trufit innerboots are 100% preformed and ready for try-on and skiing right out of the box! Ultralon foam is a pressure sensitive fit material that will automatically form to the foot over time and is supportive and resilient. TruFit liners can be heat molded in 10 minutes to personalize the heel and ankle pocket if desired. The Trufit Sport's liner has a reduced volume with a high performance fit
- ADDITIONAL INSULATION - All Dalbello women’s innerboots use structural materials that are lighter, warmer and more flexible than those used in corresponding men’s models.