Great easy entry, hassle free boot. Ideal with limited ankle mobility or anyone wanting extra comfort. The Cube3 80 is defined by its premium fit, comfort and easy all-round performance, providing progressive frontside skiing to comfort focused intermediate skiers. When engaged in the binding the boot has a progressive accessible flex but click out and the auto ski walk technology delivers perfect hiking articulation. For perfect hold and ski control Head added a heat mouldable liner, easy entry rear-loading inner boot and micro-adjustable cuff buckles that offer the widest range of adjustment on the market. From frontside to fireside the Cube3 80 is a pleasure to wear.
LAST : 104MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PE
LINER - HEATFIT
BUCKLE - ALLOY/PLASTIC MICRO
- POWER CONTROL FRAME - Designed to reinforce the Cube 3 range shell structure in order to give more stability and performance to the boot.
- INTEGRATED AUTO SKI/WALK - Head patented integrated device which automatically switches between skiing and walking position when stepping in or out of the binding.
- WIDE-BODY ALLOY BUCKLE -Oversize buckle designed for extreme ease of use. The fastest way to close the boots cuff.
- SUPERMACRO RATCHET - An adjustable, ratcheted toothplate that provides 28mm of calf adjustment.
- 40MM VELCRO STRAP - Medium Power strap for a strong commection between leg and cuff.