Say goodbye to cold feet. Our first off the shelf heated ski boot. We really liked the tech, finish and overall performance of the Pure pro Heat. The women's Pure Pro Heat blends on-snow performance with a heated liner and a 100mm last for a comfort focused fit. The liner combines merino wool insulation and integrated heating technology with three temperature settings that are adjustable with the touch of a button from your phone, so your feet are always warm. The boot's Sensor Blade shell delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. Adjustable flex lets you dial in your own flex needs.
LAST : 100MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - HEATED LINER
BUCKLE - 4 MICRO ALU
- SENSOR BLADE - SENSOR BLADE shell technology eliminates excessive shell materials to reduce weight, while reinforcing torsional and flexural rigidity for optimized power and energy transmission.
- SLIM FIT - A women-specific 100mm "medium" last, SLIM FIT is perfect for proficient women skiers seeking a strong balance of comfort and support.
- WOMENS SPECIFIC FIT - The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.
- ADJUSTABLE FLEX - The boot allows a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
- THERM-IC BLUETOOTH HEATED LINER - The liner combines merino wool insulation and integrated heating technology with three temperature settings that are adjustable with the touch of a button from your phone, so your feet are always warm.
- MERINO WOOL INSULATION - A natural thermal regulator with quick drying properties, MERINO WOOL offers great breathability and odor control with a soft, comfortable feel that provides incredible comfort and warmth in any conditions.
- 40mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to improve power transfer.