Meet the newest member of the Atomic Bent Chetler family – the Bent Chetler 100, an all-mountain ski with a hunger for fresh snow and untracked territory. Sized for maximum versatility, the 100mm-underfoot ski is comfortable on the soft or the hard, delivering unbelievable fun no matter the conditions. It’s got maximum float for its size from the extra 10% of surface in the tip and tail, with less deflection and more control in cruddy snow.
A Light Woodcore from tip to tail keeps weight down, while the Full Sidewall offers controlled power transmission and great edge grip. For the adventurous skier who knows not every day is a powder day, the Bent Chetler 100 is a ski that brings you both consistently impressive performance in a variety of conditions, while packing a hidden punch for the best days of the year.
We can offer the BC100 with several binding options, including the matching Warden MNC bent chetler binding.
CORE - LIGHT WOODCORE
REINFORCEMENT - NONE
ROCKER - POWDER ROCKER (20/70/10)
CONSTRUCTION - DURACAP SIDEWALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- LIGHT WOODCORE - Made from Poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability
- HRZN TECH TIP & TAIL - 10% More surface area in the tip and tail for awesome floatation without adding any swing weight.
- DIRECTIONAL SHAPE - Almost no rocker in the tail, so more of the ski's edge remains in contact with the snow giving better grip and stability.
- DURACAP SIDEWALL - Sidewall from base to top sheet, for controlled power transmission and great edge grip. The rounded shape of the Dura Cap Sidewall picks up fewer dents and dings.
- STRUCTURED TOPSHEET - Atomic top sheets are lightweight and highly resistant – with different structures and finishes to suit different terrains.
- SINTERED BASE - Atomic use high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- STEEL EDGES - Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.