Lively, precise and manoeuvrable, the M-PRO 90 is a freeride ski with moderate dimensions. Boasting impeccable grip, this accessible and light ski offers an optimum response in all situations. Designed for wide open spaces and all kinds of snow, the M-PRO 90 is your best friend for the winter season.
CORE - HYBRID POPLAR PU
REINFORCEMENT - TI ROCKET FRAME
ROCKER - TIP & TAIL ROCKER
CONSTRUCTION - SANDWICH FULL SIDEWALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- HYBRID POPLAR PU CORE - Dynastar's patented Hybrid Core construction combines the power and agility of a poplar wood core with the lightweight dampening characteristics of PU for a smooth on-snow feel.
- ROCKET FRAME TI - A unique titanal reinforcement engineered to deliver progressive power and grip through the turn without additional weight.
- DIRECTIONAL SHAPE - The directional shape and rocker profile offers confident power and precision across a variety of conditions and terrain. Long tip and tail rocker limited in height. Offering the optimum ratio height / length, the ski flies over the powder and keep its grip on hard snow.
- TIP & TAIL ROCKER - Long tip and tail rocker limited in height. Offering the optimum ratio height / length, the ski flies over the powder and keep its grip on hard snow.
- FULL SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION - With the FULL SIDEWALL construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, precision, balance and power.
- ADAPTATIV SIDECUT - Adaptativ Sidecut offers a smooth transition between sidecut underfoot and the tip and tail geometry. This technology brings smoothness on hard and powder snow.