The Magnum has had more than a refresh for 2020. The all new e-Magnum has just arrived and it's stunning!! We've priced this top performance ski to sell. With a RRP of £615, our price of £499 including bindings will hopefully make this ski fly off the shelves!
The Supershape e-Magnum was designed for the classic all-terrain skier who needs a smooth performance ski. Slightly more forgiving than a high-performance race ski, the e-Magnum provides top-level performance characteristics and easy handling for the ultimate fun day on (and even off) the piste. Like the rest of the silo, it features HEAD's new innovative EMC technology, which reduces vibrations and increases stability for an overall smoother ride as well as Graphene technology for optimized weight balance distribution and perfect balance and control. No matter how long the day, the e-Magnum is the ski to trust on and off the piste.
CORE - GRAPHENE/WOOD COMPOSITE
REINFORCEMENT - GRAPHENE
ROCKER - SPEED ROCKER
CONSTRUCTION - WORLCUP SIDEWALL
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- EMC - Head's new Energy Management Circuit (EMC) features ceramic piezo plates incorporated into the front and rear of the ski. Here, the kinetic energy is converted into electronic energy and in turn, the electronic energy is used to absorb negative vibrations. This means that the ski runs smoother and allows you to ski at a higher level all day long.
- ERA 3.0 S - S stands for sport and this S-tuned version of HEAD’s
established blend of ERA 3.0 technologies has the perfect mix of rocker and camber, for a race inspired ride. A combination of technologies, shape and geometry. Think rocker,think radius, think rebound. Think 3-Dimensional.
- SPEED ROCKER - A smaller tip rocker and shovel radius means the front contact point of the ski moves forward and engages faster into a turn.
- PROGRESSIVE RADIUS - For tremendous turning. Regular rocker makes skiers place their ski further on edge to have it touch from tip-to-tail. With progressive radius up to 50 % less angulation is needed to enjoy full edge contact. More edge on the snow = more edge grip.
- INTELLIRISE REBOUND - For targeted stability. We move our legendary Piezoelectric intellifibers to the tip of the ski. The nasty tip vibrations found on regular rockers are not found here, these skis are too smart for that.
- GRAPHENE - The lightest, thinnest and strongest material in the world lives in Head equipment. Stronger than diamond and over 300 times stronger than steel and only the thickness of one atom, you can benefit from the most advanced material on the planet on the slopes with equipment that is lighter and stronger.
- GRAPHENE WORLDCUP SANDWICH CAP CONSTRUCTION - The Graphene WC Sandwich Cap construction is developed with the most sophisticated material known to man. It has a balanced mix of light Graphene and extra titanal layers and combines the most extreme agility with extreme responsiveness for ultimate performance.
- RD RACE STRUCTURED UHM C BASE - The highest quality, fastest base and finish known to man. the technicians who build the skis for the World Cup Rebels use the same material and machines to put this scary fast base and structure into your skis.
Included with the Ski is the Tyrolia PRD 12 GW binding.
The PRD 12 GW binding combines the features of a PowerRail binding with GripWalk compatibility. The PRD 12 GW binding will transform you into an all-mountain athlete. PowerRail technology feels solid under your feet on any terrain, with improved stability and durability. Naturally, you can rely upon its easy handling, maximum flexibility and optimal performance. With GripWalk compatibility, your Type A-Alpine ISO 5355 and GripWalk ski boots are securely fastened, as always. The AFS (Anti Friction Slider) offers not only constant release values, but also quickly and precisely centers your ski boot. You are already a winner with this binding.