CUSTOM BOOT FITTING
At the Ski Exchange we pride ourselves in providing one of the best boot fitting services in the world, let alone the UK.
Our 4 main fitters have a combined over 70 years of experience & have worked across the world.
Our comfort guarantee ensures peace of mind & covers all fitting work required.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Book an appointment at your convenience so that we can assure you the attention you need. (Allow up to around 2 hours). You can also just turn up, but that means the kettle wont be on as quickly & we might be busy.
- We asses your feet, ask you a few questions & take all your measurements. We discuss your skiing ability & will openly discuss your options & our thought process to ensure you are happy.
- Using this data we will recommend a supportive footbed/insole from our range of custom & pre-fabricated options.
- Next we will select some boots closet to meeting all requirements & foot shape
- After shell checking, liner considerations & ensuring we are happy with what we see we will Slide you in for the first time. Warning, at this stage they will feel a little small, this is normal. If they feel comfy & ready to go at this stage, then 99% of the time, they are too big.
- Once all options are finalised we will expertly mould your liners & shell to your feet while making any initial shell modifications required.
CONTACT US TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT