Featuring a more approachable flex rating without skimping on features, the women’s-specific Mindbender 90 Alliance offers the customizable fit you need to take on the entire mountain. This boot’s tech fittings and walk mode with a 50-degree range of motion won’t hold you back on the uphills, and its heat-moldable Powerlite shell and Luxfit Tour liner will have you cruising the descents in total confidence and control.
LAST : 100MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
LINER - LUXFIT PRO TOUR
BUCKLE - 4 ALLOY
WEIGHT - 1675g @26.5
- POWERLITE SHELL - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight. The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the Recon, Anthem, and Mindbender boot collections have raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.
- POWERLOCK SPYNE - Rugged, precise and intuitive. The Powerlock Spyne walk mechanism allows for 50 degree range of motion when hiking and an unforgiving, powerful connection while skiing. The mechanism can also be adjusted to customize the forward lean of the boot between 10-17°.
- ENERGY INTERLOCK - A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- FAST FIT ENTRY - Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- FRICTION FREE CUFF PIVOT - Low friction cuff pivot to ease range of motion.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES - Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- TOURING NORM WITH TECH INSERT (Pin) - Fully integrated into the shell injection, instead of just outsole pods, compatible with both din alpine
and tech bindings.