Atomic Cloud 9 is the little black dress of our piste range – elegant, flattering and always right wherever you wear it. In fact, Cloud 9’s combination of style and substance has made it one of the world’s best-selling piste skis for women. This model also features Servotec Light on top, giving you extra running stability for even more effortless gliding on piste.
CORE - LIGHT WOOD/DENSOLITE CORE
REINFORCEMENT - TITANIUM
ROCKER - TIP ROCKER (10/90/0)
CONSTRUCTION - FULL SIDEWALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- LIGHT WOOD/DENSOLITE CORE - Made from Poplar wood and Densolite foam mix this core is agile, stable and dampens vibrations - for effortless skiing.
- FULL SIDEWALL - Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering, ideal for high-performing race and piste skis.
- SERVOTEC LIGHT - Features the Servotec top groove combined with an elastomer inlay, giving awesome vibration dampening and running stability.
- TITANIUM STABILISER - A Titanium layer under the core for great shock absorption and torsional strength.
- STRUCTURED TOPSHEET - Atomic top sheets are lightweight and highly resistant – with different structures and finishes to suit different terrains.
- SINTERED BASE - Atomic use high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- STEEL EDGES - Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
Included with the Ski is the M10 GW binding.
The Atomic M 10 GW – simple to use, offers a consistent feel on the piste or off it, and will let anyone ski with confidence. It’s strong and robust, but easy to click into with GripWalk boots. A great do-it-all binding that can let any kind of skier enjoy their day all over on the mountain. Compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 261-332mm in length.