For the past 10 years the Cochise 110 GW has been the benchmark for fit and versatility in the hybrid ski boot category. New for the 2022 collection is a completely redesigned Cochise 110 GW that delivers innovative new technology that enhances the performance, improves the versatility, reduces the weight, and optimizes the fit and customization, while still maintaining its core focus of providing great fit, performance and versatility. The Cochise 110 GW features a new C.A.S. technology shell and NFS comfort focused liner, that delivers a great fit out of the box but also gives you the ability to do some fit customization if needed. The new T-Ride walk mechanism maximizes downhill performance with its “Full Lock” option yet delivers an even higher level of versatility with an increased range of motion for easier walking. The Cochise 110 GW is the go-to boot for modern minded, advanced level skiers who want the performance of an alpine boot with the added versatility and convenience of walking mechanism.
LAST : 99MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - P.U. C.A.S.
LINER - C.A.S. PERFORMANCE
BUCKLE - 4 LIGHTWEIGHT
- C.A.S. SHELL - The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that . The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer
- C.A.S. LINER - C.A.S. has revolutionized ski boots with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The internal part of the liner is shaped to match the foot while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a longer period of time.
- ASYMETRIC POWER TRANSMISSION - The revolutionary asymmetrical concept is based on a different thickness of the shell and liner structures. The inside of the shell is slightly thicker and stiffer and the outside of the shell is thinner and more flexible. This allows increased lateral power transmission, increased edge grip, increased sensitivity and faster and more controlled edge to edge transition.
- QUIK INSTEP - Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you enter or exit the boot.
- GRIPWALK SOLES - Extra grip and comfort when hiking.
- 35mm POWER STRAP - Cuff strap to maximise power transfer.