COCHISE 95W DYN GW
COCHISE 95W DYN GW - Petrol / 26/26.5 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
For the past 10 years the Cochise 95 W has been the benchmark for fit and versatility in the women’s hybrid ski boot category. New for the 2022 collection is a completely redesigned Cochise 95 W that delivers innovative new technology that enhances the performance, improves the versatility, reduces the weight, and optimizes the women’s specific fit and customization, while still maintaining its core focus of providing great fit, performance and versatility. The Cochise 95 W features a new women’s specific C.A.S. technology shell and liner that deliver a great performance fit out of the box but also allows you to fully customize your fit setup if needed. The new T-Ride walk mechanism maximizes downhill performance with its “Full Lock” option yet delivers an even higher level of versatility with an increased range of motion for easier walking or touring. The Cochise 95 W is the ultimate one-boot quiver for advanced to expert level female skiers who want to get after it. Feel free to do it all.
LAST : 99MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - P.U. C.A.S.
LINER - C.A.S. PERFORMANCE
BUCKLE - 4 LIGHTWEIGHT
- C.A.S. SHELL - The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that . The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer
- C.A.S. LINER - C.A.S. has revolutionized ski boots with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The internal part of the liner is shaped to match the foot while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a longer period of time.
- ASYMETRIC POWER TRANSMISSION - The revolutionary asymmetrical concept is based on a different thickness of the shell and liner structures. The inside of the shell is slightly thicker and stiffer and the outside of the shell is thinner and more flexible. This allows increased lateral power transmission, increased edge grip, increased sensitivity and faster and more controlled edge to edge transition.
- QUIK INSTEP - Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you enter or exit the boot.
- GRIPWALK SOLES - Extra grip and comfort when hiking.
- 35mm POWER STRAP - Cuff strap to maximise power transfer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.