Hawx Prime 110 S GW 23/24
Hawx Prime 110 S GW 23/24 - Black/Anthracite / 25/25.5 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Stiffness and stability meet smooth skiing with the Atomic Hawx Prime 110 S GW, the all-mountain skier’s go-to ski boot for direct, responsive riding and the Legendary Hawx Feel. Prolite technology cuts weight while adding strength using a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key areas. The Mimic Gold liner has a heat-moldable pre-shaped heel, ankle and tongue, forming the liner material to mimic the precise shape of your foot for a perfect custom fit. Power Shift allows for fine tuning of forward lean and flex, and Cantable GripWalk Grip Pads offer more traction for walking, while delivering the power transfer of a standard alpine sole. The Hawx Prime 110 S GW delivers stiffness and power to handle a wide range of conditions, and comfort that can go all day.
LAST : 100MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - 3D GOLD
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- POWER SHIFT - The forward lean can be adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° simply by moving the power control up and down. You can also alter the flex index by +/- 10 flex points by adding or removing a screw. For a completely personalized set-up. (2nd Power Shift Screw & 13° Power Shift Shim included)
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- 3D GOLD LINER - A higher stiffness liner with anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 40mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to improve power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.
Payment & Security