Panterra 100 GW 23/24
Panterra 100 GW 23/24 - 24.5 / Black/Grey / Male is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The revised Panterra 100 GW with medium flex index and GripWalk soles has been designed for good to advanced skiers who want a boot with a customizable fit and excellent comfort. The Powercage design and milled outer shell result in great power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume provide additional options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design also impresses with a three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. Thanks to the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 33° ski/hike range, and adjustable outer shell, the Panterra 100 GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The use of the 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust. To adapt it even more closely to the foot, the new Instant Fit Performer liner with larger toe box for more volume can be heated for a few minutes in the shop.
LAST : 102-104MM
CONSTRUCTION - Cabrio
SHELL - IRFRAN/IRFRAN/PU
LINER - IF Performer
BUCKLE - F-5 Alu - Micro
- CABRIO CONSTRUCTION - Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption.
- GRIPWALK - Walking in ski boots always was difficult and some times dangerous. GripWalk® is the revolutionary sole-binding innovation that provides much better walking comfort and improved grip. GripWalk® soles with rocker profile are completely covered with a high friction material for better grip on any surface. Integrated anti friction bars enable a very direct and effective power transmission to the binding.
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT - High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.
The low hinging cuff permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM - The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER - Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
- HIKE & RIDE MECHANISM - As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- FLEX CONTROL - Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- Macro Rack Extension Feature
- IF PERFORMANCE LINER - The IF Performance stands for immediate fit at the first step in and still giving the opportunity to fit 60% of the liner within 4 minutes. Its medium densitiv ultralon foam ensures great performance and a comfortable fit.
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE - The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
- VARIABLE VOLUME SHELL FIT - Exclusive Dalbello Technology: Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 102 to 100 mm. Set it, and forget it. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
- INVERTED FOREFOOT BUCKLE - Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- CUFF MOVEMENT - Fore 24°/ Back 9° Forward and Backward lean for the boots.
- CANTING (SHAFT ALIGNMENT) - The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance. By adjusting the excentric canting screws, bootfitters/skiers can customize the best setup for every skier.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.