Hawx Prime 120 S GW 23/24
Hawx Prime 120 S GW 23/24 - Male / Army Green/Black/Orange / 25/25.5 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
You’ll step into comfort right away thanks to the Memory Fit 3D Platinum liner, then the thermoforming Memory Fit boot-fitting process will help you find the skiing sweet spot. Power Shift lets you set forward lean and adjust flex by +/- 10 points. Serious skiers will agree: for hard-charging skiing with go-all-day comfort, the Hawx Prime 120 S is the perfect platform.
LAST : 100MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - 3D PLATINUM
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- POWER SHIFT - The forward lean can be adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° simply by moving the power control up and down. You can also alter the flex index by +/- 10 flex points by adding or removing a screw. For a completely personalized set-up. (2nd Power Shift Screw & 13° Power Shift Shim included)
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- 3D PLATINUM LINER - A high stiffness liner with anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 50mm POWER STRAP - Extra large strap to maximise power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.