Hawx Ultra XTD 120 GW 23/24
Hawx Ultra XTD 120 GW 23/24 - Storm/Stone/Orange / 25/25.5 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
With the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 120 GW, the line between all-mountain skiing and freeride touring is thinner than ever. Combining the skiing power and all-mountain capability of Hawx Ultra with the epic natural movement of Backland, effortless ascending has arrived. Free/Lock 2.0 ski-to-walk mechanism and Frictionless Pivot deliver unbeatable uphill performance. Complete Tech inserts in the toe and heel allow for maximum touring binding compatibility. The 120 model has a slightly softer plastic construction than the Hawx Ultra XTD 130 CT GW model but offers the same highly customizable Mimic Platinum liner to exactly match your foot shape. The Achilles Flex Zone adds even more comfort and a GripWalk sole offers more traction with no sacrifices to on-snow performance. All mountains, one boot!
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL/CUFF - PA/PU
LINER - MIMIC PLATINUM
BUCKLE - 7/6000 SERIES ALU WIRE
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- FRICTIONLESS PIVOT - Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- MIMIC PLATINUM LINER - Special heat-moldable plastic in heel, ankle, tongue and cuff areas mimic the shape of your foot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 50mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to improve power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.