Hawx Ultra XTD 95 W CT GW
Hawx Ultra XTD 95 W CT GW - Black/Vapor / 22/22.5 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 95 W CT GW is a versatile ski boot for all-mountain skiing and freeride touring. This boot delivers the same legendary feel, skiing power and all-mountain capability of Hawx Ultra yet with the epic natural movement of Backland. Besides Prolite construction – with reinforcement in all the right places for epic alpine performance – it has a Free/Lock 2.0 mechanism to switch between ski and walk mode and Frictionless Pivot for natural movement and easier ascending. Complete Tech inserts in both the toe and heel allow for maximum touring binding compatibility. With a slightly softer plastic construction than the top-end Hawx Ultra XTD 115 W, this boot is especially tuned for women skiers of medium/small build and strength. All mountains, one boot!
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL/CUFF - PU/PU
LINER - 3D SILVER
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU WIRE
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- FRICTIONLESS PIVOT - Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- MIMIC PLATINUM LINER - Special heat-moldable plastic in heel, ankle, tongue and cuff areas mimic the shape of your foot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 35mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to improve power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.