Mach1 LV 95 W TD GW
Mach1 LV 95 W TD GW - 22/22.5 / Ink Blue is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The Mach 1 LV 110 TD hits the sweet spot for advanced level skiers with low volume feet that are looking for a more relaxed, all-mountain high-performance boot. Grounded in the fundamentals of high-performance ski boot design, the LV 110 features T-Drive technology which is a revolutionary shell to cuff connection that allows the boot to function in a much more efficient way. This results in a smoother more consistent flex, better performance and less energy required to ski at a high level. When you add the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell and cuff design to the equation you get a boot that gives you a great level of control which makes you feel completely at home in any type of terrain or snow condition. Fit is priority number one in the LV 110 and Custom Adaptive Shape C.A.S. technology is the way we achieve it. Developed with an anatomically shaped shell and liner, the C.A.S. technology provides a great fit right out of the box but allows the boots to have a high level of customization if need be. Get ready to send it to the next level
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - P.U. C.A.S.
LINER - C.A.S. PERFORMANCE
BUCKLE - 4 LIGHTWEIGHT
- C.A.S. SHELL - The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that . The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer
- C.A.S. LINER - C.A.S. has revolutionized ski boots with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The internal part of the liner is shaped to match the foot while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a longer period of time.
- T-DRIVE - The T-Drive dynamic carbon connector creates a longer lever arm compared to traditional ski boots. This allows: Quicker edge to edge transitions.
Increased lateral power and stability. Edge drive precision.
- QUIK INSTEP - Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you enter or exit the boot.
- GRIPWALK SOLES - Extra grip and comfort when hiking.
- 45mm POWER STRAP - Cuff strap to maximise power transfer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.