Lightweight high performance for ladies. The Atomic Hawx Ultra 115 S W is the stiffest women’s ski boot in their lightweight Hawx Ultra range, bringing the Legendary Hawx Feel to female skiers with narrower feet. That massive weight reduction comes from Prolite – our revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones. This fully-featured boot is also totally customizable – the Mimic Platinum 3M™ Thinsulate™ Liner shapes precisely to your foot and guarantees perfect fit all season long. Like all of Atomic's women’s boots, it has a more tulip-shaped cuff and liner for greater comfort. Power Shift adjusts forward lean and stiffness to dial in your boot as the perfect skiing tool. The Atomic Hawx Ultra 115 S W – a powerful, performance-oriented boot for women rippers.
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - MIMIC PLATINUM W
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- POWER SHIFT - The forward lean can be adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° simply by moving the power control up and down. You can also alter the flex index by +/- 10 flex points by adding or removing a screw. For a completely personalized set-up. (2nd Power Shift Screw & 13° Power Shift Shim included)
- WOMEN SPECIFIC CUFF - The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- MIMIC TECHNOLOGY - The liner heel, ankle and tongue feature an extra layer of supportive heat-moldable material. After being softened in the oven, this material mimics the precise shape of your foot, and hardens in that shape for a perfect custom fit.
- 3D LINER - An anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 40mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to maximise power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.