The Panterra 85 W GW has been tailored to female skiers with high standards who demand both performance and comfort. The Powercage design and milled outer shell optimally distribute forces across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume enable the boot to be customized as desired. This also improves the power transfer. The special women’s liner can be precisely tailored to the calf size and shape by being heated. Coupled with the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and malleable outer shell, the Panterra 85 W GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The cabrio design uses a three-piece structure to offer uniform flex with good shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. The 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
LAST: 100-102 mm
CONSTRUCTION - Cabrio
SHELL -PU/DB Hyperlite
LINER - TF Performer
BUCKLE - F-6 Alu - Micro
- CABRIO CONSTRUCTION - Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption.
- GRIPWALK - Walking in ski boots always was difficult and some times dangerous. GripWalk® is the revolutionary sole-binding innovation that provides much better walking comfort and improved grip. GripWalk® soles with rocker profile are completely covered with a high friction material for better grip on any surface. Integrated anti friction bars enable a very direct and effective power transmission to the binding.
- SPECIFIC WOMEN FIT - Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- SPECIAL WOMEN´S LOW PROFILE GEOMETRY CUFF - Female boot models with a removable cuff insert allow to expand the boot top opening circumference approximately 5 cm and lowers the overall boot height by 1.5 cm.
- REDUCED VOLUME FITTING LASTS - The unique, comfortable fit and size profile is optimized for a women‘s foot characteristics. Due to a narrow heel- and wider forefoot part, the women boots support a female skier in the best way by transmitting the power directly and cushioning the foot all day long.
- TAPERED REARFOOT FIT - Dalbello builds its women’s boots on carefully crafted shoe forms (lasts) that are enginereed to provide a unique fit and size profile optimized for a women’s unique foot characteristics. Dalbello’s “Lady Lasts” are developed to comfortably fit the contours the foot and to provide support and cushioning for all day comfort. Compared with men’s last, they are narrower in the heel, proportionally wider in the forefoot, and have a higher instep.
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT - High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.
The low hinging cuff permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM - The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- HIKE & RIDE MECHANISM - As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- FLEX CONTROL - Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE - The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
- VARIABLE VOLUME SHELL FIT - Exclusive Dalbello Technology: Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 102 to 100 mm. Set it, and forget it. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
- INVERTED FOREFOOT BUCKLE - Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- CUFF MOVEMENT - Fore 24°/ Back 9° Forward and Backward lean for the boots
- CANTING (SHAFT ALIGNMENT) - The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance. By adjusting the excentric canting screws, bootfitters/skiers can customize the best setup for every skier.
- TF PERFORMANCE LINER - Trufit innerboots are 100% preformed and ready for try-on and skiing right out of the box! Ultralon foam is a pressure sensitive fit material that will automatically form to the foot over time and is supportive and resilient. TruFit liners can be heat molded in 10 minutes to personalize the heel and ankle pocket if desired. The Trufit Sport's liner has a reduced volume with a high performance fit
- ADDITIONAL INSULATION - All Dalbello women’s innerboots use structural materials that are lighter, warmer and more flexible than those used in corresponding men’s models.