Customization, comfort and ease of use define the easy entry all-ride EDGE LYT 90 W, providing comfortable all-day performance to experienced skiers. It features our revolutionary EDGE LYT design, which provides direct skier to ski power transfer, supreme balance and control through turns and enhanced customisation, rear support and energy transmission for better skiing with less effort. We also equipped the boot with a Women’s Perfect Fit heat mouldable liner for supreme comfort, hold and rider-to-ski power transfer and adjustable performance to athletic flex modes.
LAST : 102MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU/SL
LINER - PERFECT FIT HD W
BUCKLE - 4 ALLOY LOW PROFILE
- SMART FRAME - The new lightweight shell construction is speciffically designed for a more dynamic rebound that greatly improves performance.
- HI-TOP TECH - Direct contact between the boot tongue and shell delivers supreme support for more confident skiing.
- DUO FLEX - Enables a progressive and reactive flex with precise ski control through all phases of the turn.
- STIFFER/SOFTER FLEX ADJUSTMENT - An adjustment placed on the spine of the cuff to select between a stiffer or softer flex depending on snow conditions and level of skiing.
- EASY ENTRY SHELL DESIGN - Located in the throat of the boot, 4 Chanels are cut into the plastic to reduce the thickness of the material and thus provide smoother entry and better wrapping of the foot.
- LOW PROFILE BUCKLES - Slim design buckle not only looks good but reduces contact on snow.
- DOUBLE POWER LEVER - The double power lever reduces the effort needed to close the buckle by 50%. Developed and patented by Head.
- SUPERMACRO RATCHET - An adjustable, ratcheted toothplate that provides 28mm of calf adjustment.
- DOUBLE ADJUSTABLE CUFF - A double mechanism in the upper cuff of the shell which adapts the rear circumference upto 1cm to fit individual anatomical needs.
- 35MM VELCRO STRAP - Medium Power strap for a strong commection between leg and cuff.