The right fit. The right flex. The Pure Pro 80 delivers award-winning power and precision in a customizable, boot-fitter friendly design. The Sensor Blade shell has an engineered design that reduces weight and drives energy directly into the ski. The women's-specific 100mm last provides a balance of comfort and control, while an adjustable flex lets you dial in the performance to match your needs. The liners feature merino wool insulation and are customizable for superior comfort and warmth.
LAST : 100MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - HEATED LINER
BUCKLE - 4 MICRO ALU
- SENSOR BLADE - SENSOR BLADE shell technology eliminates excessive shell materials to reduce weight, while reinforcing torsional and flexural rigidity for optimized power and energy transmission.
- SLIM FIT - A women-specific 100mm "medium" last, SLIM FIT is perfect for proficient women skiers seeking a strong balance of comfort and support.
- WOMENS SPECIFIC FIT - The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.
- ADJUSTABLE FLEX - The boot allows a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort via a simple rear spine screw adjustment.
- FULL CUSTOM T3 LINER - Full Custom liners offer customization in both the internal padding for enhanced foot wrapping and comfort, and the external liner materials for enhanced precision and power transmission. T3 version features mono-injected perforated Flexalon padding for a consistent medium density throughout performance and fit zones.
- MERINO WOOL INSULATION - A natural thermal regulator with quick drying properties, MERINO WOOL offers great breathability and odor control with a soft, comfortable feel that provides incredible comfort and warmth in any conditions.
- 40mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to improve power transfer.
Women's-specific slim fit features a 100mm medium last for a strong balance of comfort and support
Optimized Power Transmission
Sensor Blade shell engineering reduces weight while efficiently driving power through the front of the boot and into the ski
A simple rear spine adjustment provides a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort
Softer plastic around the instep allows for easier opening of the boot overlap for smooth entry and exit
The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
Custom liners offer internal customization for enhanced comfort and support
Natural Warmth, Quick-Drying
The liner features merino wool for warmth, breathability, and odor control