The ultimate ultra-versatile piste ski, agile, comfortable and high-performance thanks to the new HYBRIDCORE technology and EXPRESS system; for pleasure and unadulterated FUN. New progressive feel on snow, alliance of maximal on trail performance and increased stability on all terrains. Ideal ski for good skier looking for light but stable ski to perform whatever the conditions.
CORE - HYBRID SAPELLI PU
REINFORCEMENT - FIBERGLASS
ROCKER - TIP ROCKER
CONSTRUCTION - CENTRAL SIDEWALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- HYBRID SAPELLI PU CORE - Dynastar's best solution for a unique on-snow feeling: blending the performance of wood with the lightness and smooth snow feel of PU.
- 3D PROFILE - Optimize the ski’s profile with reinforced areas to conduct energy from the center of the ski to the tip and tail.
- CENTRAL SIDEWALL - Sandwich construction in the middle of the ski, the sidewalls under the foot of the skier bring performance and precision.
- FIBREGLASS REINFORCEMENT - The essential fibre. Glass filaments braided according to different weights to bring the ski a perfect balance of resistance, elasticity and dynamism.
- TIP ROCKER - Rocker moderate tip only. It facilitates the flat pivot while combining softness and tolerance in the curves. The rocker is moderated so that as soon as the ski is on the edge, the ski works in curve on the whole length of contact of the edges.
Included with the Ski is the Look NX12 Konncet binding.
With a focus on lightweight design and ease of use, it offers all-around performance for recreational skiers. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 261-332mm in length.