Brand new for the Ski Exchange in 2020. The Snowdrifter Jacket from Patagonia is a lightweight 3-layer shell jacket, aimed at the active skier or someone who likes to have the versatility that multiple layers offer.
The Snowdrifters waterproof membrane, H?No™, is constructed from 70% recycled materials. H?No™ Performance Standard is Patagonia’s benchmark for waterproofness, breathability and durability. Backed by their ironclad Guarantee, it ensures the highest level of long-term waterproof performance.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) solid stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a soft polyester knit backer
- Light, Stretchy, Storm-Ready Fabric - Light and stretchy 3-layer shell fabric and a minimalist design allow for full range of movement, with added protection, breathability and a moisture-managing knit backer
- Adjustable Hood - Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing and internal access, one-arm pocket for pass, one interior drop-in
- Easy-Access Pit Zips - Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Low-Profile Powder Gasket - Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector - Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Weight - 587 g (20.7 oz)