Nordica Dobermann Spitfire 76 PRO FDT Skis Inc. TPX12 Bindings
Nordica Dobermann Spitfire 76 PRO FDT Skis Inc. TPX12 Bindings - 162 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Nordica Dobermann Spitfire 76 Pro made for expert skiers who love to lay down arcs on groomed trails. The Spitfire Pro is one of the highest-performance carving skis in the collection. Much like a race ski, with its wood core, reinforced with two sheets of metal, and full sidewall reinforcement for a stable and energy-filled ride. The skis provide a damp ride and lots of rebound out of each turn. Its oversized tip and tail and 76 mm waist make the skis remarkably easy to turn on groomed terrain and softer snow.
The ski’s shape allows it to bust out big sweeping turns or snap off shorter-radius arcs. The carbon race bridge in the tip and tail makes the ski lightweight while also increasing torsional stability, allowing for excellent edge hold on even the iciest surfaces. And to tie it all together, the new Recoil Power Plate makes for a remarkably smooth flex while increasing power and stability.
Choose the Spitfire 76 Pro if you’re looking for a ski that guarantees a stable and performing ride in mixed or ruined snow conditions
Bindings: Nordica TPX 12 FDT
Sidecut: (174cm) 126-76-106
Radius: (174cm) 16m
- Full Woodcore with Carbon nose and tail
- ENERGY 2 TI Construction with two Titanal plates covering the wood core for more stability and dampening
- Full Camber Construction for more edge hold and performance on groomers
- Multi-radius concept perfect for any type of snow on the slope
- Dynamic Race Showel nose for more versatility increased control and smoother turn initiation
- Recoil Power Plate improves flex naturally making it more lively, playful and powerful
- Dobermann Carbon Chassis ensures built-in playfulness in light and responsive package
- Full sidewall, which runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering, ideal for high-performing race and piste skis
Price includes bindings & full set up.
Payment & Security