The Atomic Warden MNC 11 is a solid option to go with any all-mountain ski. It’s Multi Norm Certified, which means it works with all types of soles – DIN, Touring, GripWalk (GW) and Walk To Ride (WTR) – and fits every normed boot in the market. It has an Oversized Platform and U-Power Toe – a super-wide platform that provides extra lateral power transmission, steering, flex and dampening. This platform is also 30% wider than comparable bindings so works particularly well with progressive wider skis like Vantage. It has a DIN range of 3.5 to 11. It also features a Low Profile Chassis, Progressive Transfer Pads and a special lightweight heel that keeps your ski nice and agile.
- LOW PROFILE CHASSIS - A low stand height improves your feel for the terrain and enhances power transmission to the ski.
- TIE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Thanks to an adjustable toe height and sliding AFD toe piece, Multi Norm certified bindings are TÜV approved for all three types of soles: DIN (ISO 5355), Touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk (GW). That means they fit every normed boot in the market.
- OVERSIZE PLATFORM - A super-wide platform allows for maximum lateral power transmission. We also have different platforms with different widths to choose from.
- PROGRESSIVE TRANSFER PADS - Special inserts in the toe and heel increase dampening and forgiveness.
- Automatic Wing Adaptation
- LOCKING FREESKI BRAKE - Self-retracting brakes for a close position to the heel so they never catch.
- U-POWER TOE - Improved lateral power transmission, as well as precise handling, natural flex and great cushioning.