Formula RS 110
Formula RS 110 - Black/Red / 27/27.5 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Raptor race knowledge and bootfitter-approved customizable features result in the Formula RS 110's top performance and all-day comfort.
HEAD's new Formula RS 110 combines the best of both worlds: high performance with all-day comfort. Race knowledge from the Raptor series and bootfitter-approved customizable features make up the Formula RS 110's design, including an extended toe box for toe articulation, a Race balance stance that allows skiers to be more centered, and a 98-mm last. The shell has an adjustable flex of 120 to 110, cuff alignment capabilities and four micro-adjustable Spine-Flex low profile buckles. The 3D Pro Formula liner has heel and ankle supporting Liquid Fit and a 45mm Velcro strap for a pinch-free athletic wrap.
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - FORMULA LF W
BUCKLE - 4 ALLOY LOW PROFILE
- FORM FIT - The FormFit plastics formulas hold stretches better than ever before for a perfect comfort with improved balance and control.
- PU SHELL - The PU shell is derived from the Raptor WCR race boot and provides progressive flex, smooth rebound and less vibration for better control
- LIQUID FIT LINER - Liquid Fit fluid is pummped into the most critical area of the boot, the ankle and heel pocket and provides the most precise hold and the quickest customisation. 100% Flexible, 100% Comfortable, 100% Performance.
- PERFECT FIT LINER - The revolutionary customization system Perfect Fit provides the best level of precision hold, comfort & performance. Head liners are a perfect fit to foot and shell straight out of the box but that can also be heat moulded repeatedly for ultimate personal fit.
- FLEX TUNING - An adjustment placed on the spine of the cuff to select between a stiffer or softer flex depending on snow conditions and level of skiing.
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Provides a more precise adjustment and a more stable connection with less friction between cuff and shell.
- LOW PROFILE BUCKLES - Slim design buckle not only looks good but reduces contact on snow.
- 45MM VELCRO STRAP - Large power strap for a strong commection between leg and cuff.
- FOAM WEDGE - Removable wedge for adjusting cuff volume.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.