Hawx Ultra 110 S GW
Hawx Ultra 110 S GW - 24/24.5 / Dark Blue/Red is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
One of our best selling styles of boots has had only a couple of tweaks for this winter.
The Atomic Hawx Ultra 110 S GW is a lightweight, narrow-fit alpine boot for all-mountain skiers with a medium build. One of the lightest alpine ski boots available, it’s constructed with next-generation Prolite Technology to create a super lightweight and strong boot that is 25% more stable than previous models to deliver supremely agile and powerful skiing with only a slight increase in weight. The heat-moldable Mimic Gold liner mimics the precise shape of your foot to create the perfect custom fit.
These boots are compatible with all GripWalk bindings and MNC bindings.
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - MIMIC GOLD
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- POWER SHIFT - The forward lean can be adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° simply by moving the power control up and down. You can also alter the flex index by +/- 10 flex points by adding or removing a screw. For a completely personalized set-up. (2nd Power Shift Screw & 13° Power Shift Shim included)
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- MIMIC GOLD LINER - A higher stiffness liner with anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 40mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to improve power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.