Kore 85 W
Kore 85 W - 149cm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The KORE 85 W is a top-class, lightweight, frontside-oriented ski—with great touring capability as well. HEAD's weight-saving focus does not mean soft: A blend of materials reduces weight without sacrificing performance. HEAD fuses light Graphene into the tip and tail for a feathery swing weight. Light and stiff Karuba wood in the core is sandwiched by a triaxle weave carbon layer adding responsiveness. A new topsheet shape gives the nimble KORE 85 W more durability.
CORE - KARUBA-POPLAR COMPOSITE
REINFORCEMENT - GRAPHENE/CARBON
ROCKER - TIP & TAIL ROCKER
CONSTRUCTION - MULTI LAYER CARBON SANDWICH
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- GRAPHENE-KOROYD-CARBON SANDWICH CAP CONSTRUCTION - This Sandwich Cap construction has been developed with the most sophisticated material known to man. It uses Graphene, KOROYD and CARBON and is guaranteed to be the lightest ski in the world. Although it is light it does not compromise on performance.
- GRAPHENE - The lightest, thinnest and strongest material in the world lives in Head equipment. Stronger than diamond and over 300 times stronger than steel and only the thickness of one atom, you can benefit from the most advanced material on the planet on the slopes with equipment that is lighter and stronger.
- KOROYD - Koroyd is a honeycomb shaped material at the heart of Kore ski's. It's superlight and incredibly elastic. It's strong and flexible and what makes the Kore special.
- KARUBA WOOD CORE - The Karuba wood core is what gives the ski it's pop and personality. It's the perfect ratio of density and weight. The advantage of combining Karuba, Koroyd and Graphene enhance the ski, making it light and balanced.
- TOPLESS TECH - Using a polyester fleece instead of traditional plastics Head can reduce weight withou comromising durability or performance.
- TIP-TAIL ROCKER - Kore skis use a combination of rocker in the tip and tail and camber underfoot. The tip and tail rocker improve turn initiation on hard snow, increase floatation and make it easier to slash and slide through tight trees or bumps. The camber underfoot enhances edge hold and rebound, giving you a ski that is energetic and responsive. Head combines this profile with tip and tail taper to make the entire Kore line supreme soft snow surfers.
- STRUCTURED UHM C BASE - UHM C BASE - A highly durable base material for getting the job done well. Not flashy but steady and stable. The kind of base that will last for years.
Payment & Security