Kore 87 - 163cm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The ultimate bridge between the frontside and backside, the KORE 87 offers performance in a lightweight package with great touring capability. HEAD's weight-saving focus does not mean soft. HEAD fuses light Graphene into the KORE 87's tip and tail for even weight distribution. Light but stiff Karuba wood in the core is sandwiched by a triaxle weave carbon layer adding responsiveness. A sandwich sidewall construction, vibration absorption properties underfoot and a new topsheet shape round out the KORE 87's ability to charge or cruise.
CORE - KARUBA-POPLAR COMPOSITE
REINFORCEMENT - GRAPHENE/CARBON
ROCKER - TIP & TAIL ROCKER
CONSTRUCTION - MULTI LAYER CARBON SANDWICH
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- GRAPHENE - The lightest, thinnest and strongest material in the world lives in Head equipment. Stronger than diamond and over 300 times stronger than steel and only the thickness of one atom, you can benefit from the most advanced material on the planet on the slopes with equipment that is lighter and stronger.
- KARUBA WOOD CORE - The Karuba wood core is what gives the ski it's pop and personality. It's the perfect ratio of density and weight. The advantage of combining Karuba, Koroyd and Graphene enhance the ski, making it light and balanced.
- TOPLESS TECH - Using a polyester fleece instead of traditional plastics Head can reduce weight withou comromising durability or performance.
- TIP-TAIL ROCKER - Kore skis use a combination of rocker in the tip and tail and camber underfoot. The tip and tail rocker improve turn initiation on hard snow, increase floatation and make it easier to slash and slide through tight trees or bumps. The camber underfoot enhances edge hold and rebound, giving you a ski that is energetic and responsive. Head combines this profile with tip and tail taper to make the entire Kore line supreme soft snow surfers.
- STRUCTURED UHM C BASE - UHM C BASE - A highly durable base material for getting the job done well. Not flashy but steady and stable. The kind of base that will last for years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.