Porsche 7 Series SW Including Protector Pr 13 GW bindings
Porsche 7 Series SW Including Protector Pr 13 GW bindings - 170cm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The Porsche 7 Series skis handle turns like the car: stable, fast and dynamic. With a Worldcup sandwich layup, including a full woodcore reinforced with carbon and Titanal®, the 70-mm waisted ski carves like an accessible race ski. The Porsche 7 Series features HEAD's innovative EMC technology, designed to reduce vibrations and increase stability. The generous sidecut and high-end construction result in a performance-driven, stable ski for expert carvers.
CORE - GRAPHENE/WOOD COMPOSITE
REINFORCEMENT - GRAPHENE
ROCKER - SPEED ROCKER
CONSTRUCTION - GRAPHENE WORLDCUP SIDEWALL
TIP WIDTH (MM)
WAIST WIDTH (MM)
TAIL WIDTH (MM)
- EMC - Head's new Energy Management Circuit (EMC) features ceramic piezo plates incorporated into the front and rear of the ski. Here, the kinetic energy is converted into electronic energy and in turn, the electronic energy is used to absorb negative vibrations. This means that the ski runs smoother and allows you to ski at a higher level all day long.
- ERA 3.0 S - S stands for sport and this S-tuned version of HEAD’s
established blend of ERA 3.0 technologies has the perfect mix of rocker and camber, for a race inspired ride. A combination of technologies, shape and geometry. Think rocker,think radius, think rebound. Think 3-Dimensional.
- SPEED ROCKER - A smaller tip rocker and shovel radius means the front contact point of the ski moves forward and engages faster into a turn.
- PROGRESSIVE RADIUS - For tremendous turning. Regular rocker makes skiers place their ski further on edge to have it touch from tip-to-tail. With progressive radius up to 50 % less angulation is needed to enjoy full edge contact. More edge on the snow = more edge grip.
- INTELLIRISE REBOUND - For targeted stability. We move our legendary Piezoelectric intellifibers to the tip of the ski. The nasty tip vibrations found on regular rockers are not found here, these skis are too smart for that.
- GRAPHENE - The lightest, thinnest and strongest material in the world lives in Head equipment. Stronger than diamond and over 300 times stronger than steel and only the thickness of one atom, you can benefit from the most advanced material on the planet on the slopes with equipment that is lighter and stronger.
- GRAPHENE WORLDCUP SANDWICH CAP CONSTRUCTION - The Graphene WC Sandwich Cap construction is developed with the most sophisticated material known to man. It has a balanced mix of light Graphene and extra titanal layers and combines the most extreme agility with extreme responsiveness for ultimate performance.
- RD RACE STRUCTURED UHM C BASE - The highest quality, fastest base and finish known to man. the technicians who build the skis for the World Cup Rebels use the same material and machines to put this scary fast base and structure into your skis.
Included with the Ski is the PROTECTOR PR 13 GW binding.
The brand new Protector PR 13 GW binding with Full Heel Release (FHR) technology offers maximum safety thanks to constant release values in forward and especially backward turning falls, thus ensuring less stress on the knees and safer skiing.
Thanks to Power Rail technology, the Protector PR 13 GW can be mounted on all skis with pre-mounted PR Base.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.