S/Lab Shift MNC 13
S/Lab Shift MNC 13 - Black / 110mm brake is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The new S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 binding ushers in the next generation of freeride capability, blending the touring efficiency of a pin (low-tech) binding, with the performance of an alpine freeride binding. For skiers who like to push the boundaries of the mountain and their skiing, SHIFT to the first ever truly compromise-free binding.
Absolutely uncompromising. You will be able to rip the downhill just like you do in a resort, with the uphill efficiency of a pin binding while having the solid downhill insurance of an alpine binding.
DOWNHILL PERFORMANCE - The S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 is the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain.
TOURING CAPABILITY - PIN toe design enable full heel rotation for efficient touring and kick turning while the convenient step-in switch between ski and tour modes to access to untracked lines.
LIGHTWEIGHT - Made with a revolutionary new material, Carbon-infused PA, the S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 is light yet strong weighing in at 1.770kg / pair.
DIN RANGE - 6-13 WEIGHT (in g per 1/2 pair) - 885
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified) - The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- TÜV TESTED - Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- +ELASTIC TRAVEL - The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- CARBON INFUSED PA - A very lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.
- ALUMINIUM - A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- XL WINGS - Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- EASY CLIMBING AID MANIPULATION - Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- CRAMPON SYSTEM - Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.