The new S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 binding ushers in the next generation of freeride capability, blending the touring efficiency of a pin (low-tech) binding, with the performance of an alpine freeride binding. For skiers who like to push the boundaries of the mountain and their skiing, SHIFT to the first ever truly compromise-free binding.
Absolutely uncompromising. You will be able to rip the downhill just like you do in a resort, with the uphill efficiency of a pin binding while having the solid downhill insurance of an alpine binding.
DOWNHILL PERFORMANCE - The S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 is the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain.
TOURING CAPABILITY - PIN toe design enable full heel rotation for efficient touring and kick turning while the convenient step-in switch between ski and tour modes to access to untracked lines.
LIGHTWEIGHT - Made with a revolutionary new material, Carbon-infused PA, the S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13 is light yet strong weighing in at 1.770kg / pair.
DIN RANGE - 6-13 WEIGHT (in g per 1/2 pair) - 885
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified) - The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- TÜV TESTED - Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- +ELASTIC TRAVEL - The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- CARBON INFUSED PA - A very lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.
- ALUMINIUM - A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- XL WINGS - Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- EASY CLIMBING AID MANIPULATION - Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- CRAMPON SYSTEM - Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.