Hawx Magna 75 W
Hawx Magna 75 W - 23/23.5 / Black/Gold / Female is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The soft flex is comfortable and forgiving, making for all-day comfort while you’re heading downhill, or waiting in the lift line. Simple, affordable, and accessible – a boot that fits recreational needs and budgets, with the geometry, materials and technology that gives skiers the Legendary Hawx Feel.
LAST : 102MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU/PP
LINER - BRONZE
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- WOMEN SPECIFIC CUFF - The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.
- EZ STEP IN - Soft plastic in the throat of the boot allows for an easy step in into the boot.
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- 3D SILVER LINER - An anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 35mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to maximise power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.