The Hawx Prime ladies range offers everything you get in the narrow Ultra range but in a slightly mor roomy medium fit. The Atomic Hawx Prime 105 S W is a ski boot built for experienced female skiers that know how to have fun on the hill. Designed for medium-width feet, it offers the ultimate in performance for powerful skiing, with the kind of comfort that will have you rushing to get your boots on, not off. A full-featured boot based on Prolite – our revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones to reduce weight. It’s got plenty of adjustability thanks to our pre-shaped 3D Gold W liner, Power Shift, and the Memory Fit process. It all combines for that Legendary Hawx Feel – and the best days on the snow, ever. If you want a comfortable boot with plenty of performance, you should ski the Hawx Prime 105 S W.
LAST : 100MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - 3D GOLD W
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- POWER SHIFT - The forward lean can be adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° simply by moving the power control up and down. You can also alter the flex index by +/- 10 flex points by adding or removing a screw. For a completely personalized set-up. (2nd Power Shift Screw & 13° Power Shift Shim included)
- WOMEN SPECIFIC CUFF - The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- 3D GOLD LINER - A higher stiffness liner with anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 40mm POWER STRAP - Extra large strap to maximise power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.