Hawx Prime XTD 100 GW
Hawx Prime XTD 100 GW - 26/26.5 / Black/Anthracite / Male is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Finally a boot that offers great piste performance, warmth, comfort and the ability to hike without breaking the bank. The Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 100 GW offers up ultimate comfort, a friendly flex, and all the features you expect from the Hawx. This medium-width boot with a 100mm last lets your step into comfort right out of the box thanks to the 3D Silver liner with a Touring Flex Zone. It also features Prolite – Atomic's revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones. For movement on the mountain, it has GripWalk pads, our Free/Lock 4.0 system, and Frictionless Pivot to make the walk from the parking lot to the slopes easy.
LAST : 100MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - 3D SILVER TOURING
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- FRICTIONLESS PIVOT - Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- FREE/LOCK 4.0 - These advanced Free/Lock mechanisms feature on all our touring boots, including Hawx Ultra XTD and Backland Ultimate. The magic is you can flick from ski to walk mode with one simple switch. In walk mode they offer an epic cuff movement. In ski setting you can choose 15°/17° adjustable forward lean.
- GRIPWALK SOLE - High-profiled slip-resistant sole ncreased walking comfort and improved natural roll thanks to curved rubber sole.
- TECH INSERTS - Low-tech inserts are integrated into the shell, making it complementary to touring bindings, so you can experience reliability and direct power transmission.
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- MIMIC TECHNOLOGY - The liner heel, ankle and tongue feature an extra layer of supportive heat-moldable material. After being softened in the oven, this material mimics the precise shape of your foot, and hardens in that shape for a perfect custom fit. Touring Flex Zone in the rear allows liner to flex with the shell whilst walking.
- 3D LINER - An anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.
- 50mm POWER STRAP - Extra large strap to maximise power transfer.
- RANGE OF MOTION 54° - Large range of motion in touring mode allows for a more natural stride motion.
Payment & Security