The Atomic Hawx Ultra 130 S is the lightest alpine ski boot Atomic have ever made. It brings the Legendary Hawx Feel to skiers with narrower feet – and it’s the stiffest boot in the range. The pre-shaped Memory Fit 3D Platinum liner offers an incredible first fit – and the Memory Fit process makes for a perfect fit in minutes. Prolite – Atomic's revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones – cuts weight by 25%. It’s the best combination of snow-feel, power, and comfort ever felt in an all-mountain boot. Add Power Shift for forward lean adjustment, Cuff Alignment and our Cantable Grip Pads and you’ve got one of the best performing, most customizable boots there is, capable of anything you demand of it. If you’re serious about your
skiing, ski the Hawx Ultra 130 S.
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - 3D PLATINUM
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- POWER SHIFT - The forward lean can be adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° simply by moving the power control up and down. You can also alter the flex index by +/- 10 flex points by adding or removing a screw. For a completely personalized set-up. (2nd Power Shift Screw & 13° Power Shift Shim included)
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- 3D PLATINUM LINER - A high stiffness liner with anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 50mm POWER STRAP - Extra large strap to maximise power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.