Hawx Ultra 95S W
Hawx Ultra 95S W - Black/Anthracite/ Mint / 22/22.5 / Female is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The Atomic Hawx Ultra 95 S W offers slightly less stiffness than the 115 S W – ideal for intermediate female all-mountain skiers. It’s one of our top Hawx Ultra boots for women, a range with the Legendary Hawx Feel now in a narrow 98mm last. Memory Fit offers perfect personal fit in minutes, plus 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps your feet warm in all conditions. Like all of our women’s ski boots, it has a more tulip-shaped cuff and liner for greater comfort. It’s light, yet powerful thanks to Prolite – our revolutionary lightweight construction, with stronger reinforcement where it counts. This is a boot that makes skiers happy every day they’re on the snow.
LAST : 98MM
CONSTRUCTION - OVERLAP
SHELL - PU
LINER - 3D GOLD W
BUCKLE - 6000 SERIES ALU
- PROLITE - Prolite is a way of building boots that turns traditional thinking on its head. Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down the boot spine.
- ENERGY BACKBONE - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our Hawx Ultra and Hawx Ultra XTD, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- POWER SHIFT - The forward lean can be adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° simply by moving the power control up and down. You can also alter the flex index by +/- 10 flex points by adding or removing a screw. For a completely personalized set-up. (2nd Power Shift Screw & 13° Power Shift Shim included)
- WOMEN SPECIFIC CUFF - The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a woman's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better into account the female skiers' physiology.
- MEMORY FIT - Atomic Memory Fit is one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. The key is Memolink, our special additive that improves the moldability and stretch characteristics of our plastics. Thanks to this, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- 3D LINER - An anatomically pre-shaped heel and ankle area that comfortably secures the foot the moment a skier steps into the boot.
- LINER SPOILER - Adjust calf volume by adding or removing spoiler.
- 35mm POWER STRAP - Large strap to maximise power transfer.
- SIZE ADJUSTER INCLUDED - 2mm Thick volume adjuster.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.