Really close fitting boot, not just for the park rats. The harder you push it the firmer the fit. 99mm last with intuition wrap liner
As classic as it gets, this boot holds the DNA from the old Flexon days that started it all. From Bill Johnson’s daring downhill in Sarajevo to the legendary mogul runs of Mikael Kingsbury, this shell has been on top of more podiums than any other ski boot in history.
The Full Tilt Classic features all-metal buckles for added durability, a pro liner for maximum control, and a firm Flex 8 / 100 tongue so you can ski anything with confidence. Lightweight and versatile, the Classic Pro ski boot represents everything tried and true about the 3-piece boot.
CONSTRUCTION - CABRIO
LINER - CABRIO
BUCKLE - ALU WIDE-TRACK
- CABRIO DESIGN - Boots with overlap closures bend, bulge, and distort at the instep when flexed. As you flex further into the boot, the more loss of fit and lateral stiffness you experience. And without that lateral stiffness, the skier loses edge control. Amazingly, some boots lose as much as half of their lateral stiffness and foot control when flexed forward – the time it’s needed most. Thanks to the 3-Piece Boot Concept, Full Tilt Boots retain lateral stiffness and maintain maximum foot control no matter how flexed.
- FORWARD LEAN & CUFF ALIGNMENT - Tool-less forward angle adjustment. Original & Soul shells: 2mm or 4mm. Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment.Original & Soul shells: 12mm.
- WRAP LINER - Lightweight Agility.The Performer Liner’s laminates are specifically engineered to be our lightest weight liner for increased maneuverability while maintaining it’s warmth and custom moldable fit rightout of the box.(foam listed from foot to shell) 4mm Open Cell: Ensures warmth and comfort straight out of the box. 4mm Intuition™ MD: Medium density and hardness for a solid balance of comfort and performance. 5mm Intuition™ HD: High density and firm for a responsive and efficient transfer of energy.
- SHOCK ABSORBER BOOT BOARD - Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- WIDETRACK BUCKLE - Durable aluminum levers with a minimalistic lightweight design. This adjustment mechanism is engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly, single-handed micro-adjustment.
- Single Material Outsoles
- RIBBED SHELL TONGUE - 100% Ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- ORIGINAL SHELL - The FTO, or Full Tilt Original, offers the same fit and feel as the Raichle L boots of years’ past, updated to withstand the rigors of today. Precise, snug, and proven, this 99mm lasted shell has become the definitive free- style boot of the modern era.