The ever classic First Chair is back instore. A close 99mm last and 100 flex rating make this a fantastic close fitting boot without a super hard flex.
The Full Tilt First Chair 100 is a performance-driven ski boot that will let you tackle any challenge on the mountain with confidence. Featuring an Intuition® Pro Tongue Liner, Grip Walk Outsoles, and a slightly more forgiving flex than its big brothers, this boot allows you to press, arc, and slash with ease.
The First Chair 100 packs a solid punch and is sure to be the best go-to all-mountain ski boot for those looking for a softer flex.
CONSTRUCTION - CABRIO
SHELL -SOUL (FTS)
LINER - PERFORMER TONGUE
BUCKLE - ALU WIDE-TRACK
- CABRIO DESIGN - Boots with overlap closures bend, bulge, and distort at the instep when flexed. As you flex further into the boot, the more loss of fit and lateral stiffness you experience. And without that lateral stiffness, the skier loses edge control. Amazingly, some boots lose as much as half of their lateral stiffness and foot control when flexed forward – the time it’s needed most. Thanks to the 3-Piece Boot Concept, Full Tilt Boots retain lateral stiffness and maintain maximum foot control no matter how flexed.
- GRIPWALK - Designed for a better purchase on unstable & slippery terrain. The convex shape and ribbed tread add both comfort & grip for getting from house to hill to peak!
- J-BAR LINER - An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- SHOCK ABSORBER BOOT BOARD - Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- WIDETRACK BUCKLE - Durable aluminum levers with a minimalistic lightweight design. This adjustment mechanism is engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly, single-handed micro-adjustment.
- DUAL MATERIAL OUTSOLES - No slipping getting in-between you and the ground. A firm tpu and a softer material combat wear and keep your feet under- neath you on any surface.
- PERFORMER TONGUE LINER - The Performer Liner’s laminates are specifically engineered to be our lightest weight liner for increased maneuverability while maintaining its warmth and custom moldable fit right out of the box.
(foam listed from foot to shell)4mm Open Cell: Ensures warmth and comfort straight out of the box. 4mm Intuition™ MD: Medium density and hardness for a solid balance of comfort and performance 5mm Intuition™ HD: High density and firm for a responsive and efficient transfer of energy.
- RIBBED SHELL TONGUE - 100% Ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- SOUL SHELL - A modernized take on a classic mold. The FTS, or Full Tilt Soul, takes the same 99mm last and opens up the toe box
for a roomier feel out of the box. The FTS Shell uses the original 3-piece design and adds replaceable soles for extended longevity and increased traction.
- FORWARD LEAN & CUFF ALIGNMENT - Tool-less forward angle adjustment. Original & Soul shells: 2mm or 4mm. Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment.Original & Soul shells: 12mm.