Plush 6 - Female / Beige/Black / 27.5 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The Full Tilt Plush 6 pairs comfort and performance together in a perfect package. With a wide and roomy fit, a Flex 6 Tongue, and a women’s-specific cuff, the Plush 6 provides the performance you need and the comfort you demand.
Throw in the new Grip Walk™ outsoles making them very easy to walk in, and they just might be your new best friend for flying down the mountain.
LAST : 102MM
CONSTRUCTION - CABRIO
SHELL -EVOLUTION (TPU)
LINER - CABRIO
BUCKLE - ALU LADDER
- CABRIO DESIGN - Boots with overlap closures bend, bulge, and distort at the instep when flexed. As you flex further into the boot, the more loss of fit and lateral stiffness you experience. And without that lateral stiffness, the skier loses edge control. Amazingly, some boots lose as much as half of their lateral stiffness and foot control when flexed forward – the time it’s needed most. Thanks to the 3-Piece Boot Concept, Full Tilt Boots retain lateral stiffness and maintain maximum foot control no matter how flexed.
- GRIPWALK - Designed for a better purchase on unstable & slippery terrain. The convex shape and ribbed tread add both comfort & grip for getting from house to hill to peak!
- J-BAR LINER - An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- SHOCK ABSORBER BOOT BOARD - Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- LADDER BUCKLE - The ladder buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
- DUAL MATERIAL OUTSOLES - No slipping getting in-between you and the ground. A firm tpu and a softer material combat wear and keep your feet under- neath you on any surface.
- WRAP LINER - Lightweight Agility.The Performer Liner’s laminates are specifically engineered to be our lightest weight liner for increased maneuverability while maintaining it’s warmth and custom moldable fit rightout of the box.(foam listed from foot to shell) 4mm Open Cell: Ensures warmth and comfort straight out of the box. 4mm Intuition™ MD: Medium density and hardness for a solid balance of comfort and performance. 5mm Intuition™ HD: High density and firm for a responsive and efficient transfer of energy.
- RIBBED SHELL TONGUE - 100% Ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- EVOLUTION SHELL - Because not all feet are created equal. The Full Tilt Evolution Shell adds much needed depth to the Full Tilt line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Evolution shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.